The SBR Triathlon 8 week beginner program gets you on your way to completing your first triathlon, all with the support of some great new friends.
What is included?
- An initial consultation with a professional coach to assess your skills, challenges and goals
- Fortnightly reviews of progress with your coach
- An average of three coached sessions per week – swim, bike and run (choose from our session schedule)
- Individual coaching on technique in all three disciplines
- Safe and beginner-friendly environment to learn in
- Identify swim technique improvements and open water strategies
- Learn race and road cycling skills and etiquette
- Run technique and fitness building
- Personalised review at end of program and development of next step plan.
All triathletes must join the sports governing body, Triathlon Australia. Please ensure you select SBR Triathlon so you receive the discounted membership rate. First time members can join the 8 weeks Try-Before-You-Buy membership package.
The SBR Beginner Program includes 18 coached training sessions to use at your discretion over 8 weeks, which would normally cost up to $270. The package price is just $200.